This guide is a work in progress.
- How to pronounce the letters and words
- accent marks - http://www4.ncsu.edu/~kmwatson/Images/How%20to%20Use%20Accent%20Marks%20in%20Spanish.pdf
- The “r flap” aka how to pronounce a single ‘r’
- Trill ‘r’ aka how to pronounce a double ‘rr’
- Search for Youtube videos instructing how to pronounce these.
- You cannot trill an American r which is why you must learn the proper way to pronounce the Spanish r first.
- Some words are harder depending on what sound follows the ‘rr’. You have to practice all of them.
- Example words: perro, arroz, arriba